Join the DeKalb County Farm Bureau this summer for a traveling conversation to two family farms.
• Interact with local farmers.
• Compare organic and conventional food production.
• Ask your questions about GMOs and pesticides.
• Learn about farm animal welfare.
• Discover how technology impacts sustainability.
• Meet at DeKalb County Farm Bureau; travel via motorcoach to the Jones & Sanderson farms.
• Registration fee of $10 per person includes lunch on the farm.
• Morning tour departs at 8:30 a.m. and returns at 1:30 p.m.
• Afternoon tour departs at 11:30 a.m. and returns at 4:30 p.m.
• Open to ages 12 and up.
Space is limited. Reserve your seat now by calling or visiting DeKalb County Farm Bureau to register, 815-756-6361.
Sponsored by DeKalb County Farm Bureau in partnership with the Sanderson
and Jones family farms and DeKalb County Convention & Visitors Bureau