There is still time for your Company to participate in DCEDC’s Wage, Benefit & Labor Survey and contribute to your community’s development and growth. The DeKalb County Economic Development Association (DCEDC) wants to hear from ALL industry sectors: Agricultural, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, Professional Services, Non-Profits… all DeKalb County area employers!
From the small upstart to the large global competitor… your feedback is appreciated and valued! The DCEDC Wage, Benefits, & Labor Survey is a vital tool for measuring and assessing the health of our local business community.
Detailed input from area companies regarding labor force composition, company training and development, wages, and benefits provide performance indicators that can be used to improve and better target assistance and resources.There is no higher quality data than your direct feedback and all responses are confidential.
How does your input help?
- Identify growing/emerging industries
- Identify needed labor force skills
- Provide career information for students entering the workforce
- Provide local business climate and performance indicators
- Identify where assistance and resources are needed to promote economic and community growth
- Market the DeKalb County region to prospective employers
- Survey is available ONLINE!
Survey closes Friday, June 30th at 11:59 PM. Survey data collected is aggregated to provide confidentiality. To show their appreciation, each participating company will be entered into a raffle for a FREE ticket to the 2017 DCEDC Annual Dinner.