The ATHENA Award honors women and men who strive toward the highest levels of professional accomplishment, who excel in their chosen fields, have devoted time and energy to their community in a meaningful way, and who open paths so that others may follow.
Nominees will be evaluated according to the following criteria established by the national ATHENA Award Program and the DeKalb Chamber ATHENA Committee:
- An ATHENA Nominee must live or work in DeKalb, IL and is still active in their career
- A Women of Accomplishment Nominee must be retired and worked or lived in DeKalb County, IL.
- Serves as mentor or role model for helping women reach their full leadership potential
- Demonstrates excellence, creativity, and initiative in their business or profession
- Provides valuable service to business, profession and community
If you know someone deserving of the ATHENA or Women of Accomplishment Award please CLICK HERE for more the nomination forms. Nominations are Due Aug 7th! For questions contact: Rosalie Williams
email@example.com or call: 815.756.6306