Sycamore Prairie Business Park is a 235-acre commercial site dedicated to a diversified corporate use. Protective covenants are in place to ensure that the appearance of the park is always well maintained, the land values always preserved, and the investment of current and future occupants stringently protected. The park is fully serviced with water, sewer, natural gas, electric and high volume data communication services.
Situated in Sycamore, Illinois, near the I-88 Research and Development Corridor and the I-39 Logistics Corridor, Sycamore Prairie Business Park is in close proximity to the Chicagoland Metropolitan Area. I-88 is within five minutes, I-39 within 15 minutes, and I-90 less than 30 minutes away. Located close to transport facilities employing all modalities including highways, railroads and airports. The site is ideally located to service Chicagoland, Northern Illinois, and adjacent Midwest States.
Sycamore Prairie Business Park blends in smoothly with the surrounding suburban environment, providing our occupants with an unparalleled access to community amenities. It enjoys congestion-less traffic in a campus-like setting while providing an integrated infrastructure all in one location. If the location fits, there’s not a better corporate community in northern Illinois.
- Sites ready for immediate delivery
- Ideal for manufacturing, assembly, and distribution, or for professional, medical, and corporate offices
- Excellent environment for high tech and R&D with the nearby resources of Northern Illinois University and Kishwaukee College
- Strong and diverse existing and future labor pool
- Close proximity to corporate jet airports in DeKalb, Aurora, Rockford, and Du Page County
- O’Hare International Airport and Chicago are within a 60 minute drive by direct tollway travel
- Top state-rated elementary and secondary schools
- Abundant new and existing executive housing
- Various municipal incentives are available