About this event:
DeKalb County Farm Bureau’s Farm & Food Field Trip
Farm & Food Field Trip
- Interact with local farmers.
- Compare organic and conventional food production.
- Ask your questions about GMOs and pesticides.
- Learn about farm animal welfare.
- Discover how technology impacts sustainability.
- Meet at DeKalb County Farm Bureau; travel via motorcoach to the Jones & Sanderson farms.
- Registration fee of $10 per person includes lunch on the farm. The registration deadline is July 12.
- Morning tour departs at 8:30 a.m. and returns at 1:30 p.m.
- Afternoon tour departs at 11:30 a.m. and returns at 4:30 p.m.
- Open to ages 12 and up.
- Learn more.
Space is limited. Reserve your spot no later than July 12 by calling or visiting DeKalb County Farm Bureau, 815-756-6361.
Sponsored by DeKalb County Farm Bureau in partnership with the Sanderson and Jones family farms and DeKalb County Convention & Visitors Bureau.
Registration fee of $10 includes lunch on the farm. Space is limited. Click here for more information: http://bit.ly/2rJN6ev