Just a reminder that in St. Charles we will be holding regular classes on Monday June 9th, Tuesday June 10th and holding a Student Appreciation Day on Thursday June 12th from 5pm-9pm with free food and classes! In Genoa we will be holding a Student Appreciation Day on Tuesday, June 10th also from 5pm-9pm. The schedule in both locations for the Appreciation Days is as follows, and food will be available from 5pm-9pm.
Creative Dance (all levels) 5pm-6pm
Beg./Intermediate Ballet 6-7:30pm
Beg./Intermediate Jazz 7:30-9pm
Intermed./Advanced Ballet 6-7:30 (this is the pointe/pre-pointe evaluation class as well)
Intermed./Advanced Jazz 7:30-9pm
Genoa Days- Wed. June 11th thru Sat. June 14th (Street is blocked off but parking behind the studio building)
Everyone from BOTH locations is invited to perform together in the Genoa Days Parade from 1pm-2pm! The schedule is below.
Saturday, June 14th– Genoa Studio
11am learn parade combo at studio
12pm walk to line up spot for parade
2pm meet at studio to gather costumes for those that are performing at3pm.
3pm-4pm perform the following dances across the street at the Genoa Days Stage
2pm – into Evening is the Genoa Days Carnival and Wristband day where inexpensive wristbands can be purchased for unlimited rides!
Dances to Be Performed- (Unless some don’t have good enough attendance)
1. 50′s Mix
2. Hot Stuff
3. Sesame Street Disco with Big Sisters (Cast 1/3 7pm shows)
4. What a Feeling
5. Hey Mickey
7. Slow Me Down
8. Seven Nation Army Hip Hop
12. Let It Go
13. Body Language
16. Performing Group Solos- Sophia, Kylie, Carly, Anna, Taylor, Lindsey
1. Black- In St. Charles Thursday, June 12th 9pm (run thru it after Appreciation Day classes)
2. All Company Dances Friday, June 13th 3pm-6pm Genoa studio
3. What a Feeling, Seven Nation Army, Let It Go, Rumors, ExpressFriday, June 13th 1pm-3pm
4. Hey Mickey & Graffiti- 3pm-4:30 and Sesame Street Disco with Big Sisters 4:30-5pm June 13 Genoa